Welcome to a game that flips the script and puts you in the shoes of the overlooked, powerless twin of a world-renowned legendary hero. But hold on tight, because this adventure takes a tantalizing turn.
A curse cast upon you by the wicked demon queen plunges you into a realm of intense arousal, with a range of other potential effects depending on whether you choose to play as a futanari, a femboy, or an alternate identity. Fortunately for you, there’s an entire manor of maids at your beck and call, ready to cater to your every need.
- Extract and run.
- When casting a spell, their remaining duration now appears over its icon.
- Heat now appears as the % multipler for stats and rewards.
- Heat now scales slower, and increases enemy ATK less
- Tutorial updated to include "Heat"
- Added additional text in Hazel's first hangoug acknowledging the protagonist's original identity.
- Random enemy modifiers no longer stack with heat percentage for massive gains.
- You can no longer give gifts to maids with 100 affection or over.
- Fixed "Unbreakable Armor" increasing armor significantly more than intended.
- Fixed "Static Charge" not giving Ophelia defense, fixed its text and make it cheaper.
- Fixed "Inductive Spear" being purchased without enough gold
- Fixed "Weapons' Enchanter Sanctum" not having the correct prerequisites for purchase.
- Fixed Marked for Death having a decimal cost and giving you a decimal gold amount.
- Fixed a crash related to selling Adamantite
- Fixed a crash related to buying Emeralds
- Typo fixes
- "Mirabelle Bikini Outfir Broken -> Shows her as nude."
- "Can't buy the upgrade that gives crystals per day"
- "Quake and Tremble" may not be properly adding current shield onto damage.
- Some dungeon events are showing negative percentages at the start of the run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 288.0 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).