A former drug cartel gang member just out of jail finds himself on the street with no money,
no home, and possibly no future…
Will he be able to survive in the cruel world of The BUM where there is a lot of lawlessness?
Will he be able to become a normal person, or will he remain a bastard?
Just do it!
- Extract and run.
- Added continuation of Bella's story(Scene 18+ expanded in cheap apartments).
- Martha's story added(Walkthrough has progress and regression)
- Fixed a bug in Hector's office in his penthouse(Sprite overlaid incorrectly)
- Fixed during Bella's story (Stage 5). Renders were not displayed correctly
- Fixed several bugs in dialogues with Bella in cheap apartments (Bella's name was not displayed)
- Some renders have been replaced with new ones (graphics and models have been improved)
- Some locations have been replaced with new ones
- Fixed several bugs in Barbara's story
- Added new bonus renders as in-game achievements.
- Added new Jacqueline model and some contet with her
- Added new Jennifer model (The old one was removed. All content with her redesigned)
- Changed graphics in the event Abigail and MC in the Bar
- Added new music tracks
- Ui has been improved(Added links to a quick transition to our social networks)
- Added new short welcome intro
- Added new character icons
- Fixed a bug with sound during robbery(background music stops playing)
- Updated cheat menu
- Added hidden events in some locations
- Added new buttons
- The communication system with some characters has been improved(Jennifer, Martha, Bella, Maria)
- Some renders related to Nestor have been replaced with new ones (improved graphics)
- The event where Bella does yoga in the penthouse has been reworked(improved graphics and model)
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 4.82 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).