Tales of Terrara takes place in a fantastic world inhabited by races like elves and orcs, ferocious monsters and ever-watching gods. A commoner with humble beginings, through a pact with a mysterious entity, acquires power they don’t quite understand and slowly become capable of unimaginable things. Will they keep their pure heart or succumb to the power and corruption? Will they use it to make the world a better place or for their own twisted desires? Why not both?
- Extract to desired location.
- Run ToT.exe
- New secondary character: Crasas, a female giant
- New scene with her
- She can also be an enemy. Pretty strong, but optional fight
- Baleful Blast now does more damage after a certain point of the game
- Dazzling Dreams now has more sleeping power after a certain point of the game
- More spells will get upgrades in the next update
- Some changes to the combat code (which may cause bugs, please report if you find something weird)
- Added health bars to all characters during combat
- Added tooltips to all spells so you don't have to remember what they do
- Units in combat should now properly appear and disappear when combat starts, when they die, get healed, etc
- Advancements of the new quest
- Other small bug fixes and improvements
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 891.0 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).