The game will be adult in nature, and will involve strong sexual content, but I also aim to make the game fun and interesting even when its not just genitals flapping everywhere. The game’s protagonist will be Meridiana, a female magician who takes on contracts to hunt down and stop various dark cults and magical creatures.
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 5.16 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Walkthrough and Guide
[OLD] Gallery Build:
MEGA - UPLOADHAVEN
WASD - Movement
Z - Toggle run
Shift - Dash
Ctrl - Sneak
Tab - Spell wheel
1/2/3 - Cycle abilities/items in slots 1/2/3
RMB - Aim spell
LMB - Cast spell/Ability slot 2
Q - Ability slot 1
E - Ability slot 3/Charm/Interact
N - Toggle clothes
(Period) - Forward one seduce scene
(Comma) - Back one seduce scene
P - Pause menu (Why this isn't bound to ESC is beyond me)
F - Spins you? I guess? Not really sure.
- Seduce - It's just the scene starter.
- Conjure Flameblade - Supposedly summons a blade for you to use but I've never gotten it to do anything.
- Rock Barrier - Supposedly summons a rock barrier but...
- Tentacle Trap - Makes a trap, just don't try using this in the middle of combat.
- Teleport - Teleports you a moderate distance; arguably your only useful spell.
- Order Attack - Point at an enemy and your charmed posse will attack. Usually.
- Orbiting Discs - Ability. Does damage in a small AOE around you for about 1s.
- Blast - Ability. Blows up the area in front of you. Requires doing a seduce scene to cast once.
- Quickly teleporting up to an enemy and circlestrafing behind them is generally easier than trying to sneak up to them.
- Looks like there's an unintentional soft cap on the number of enemies you can have charmed. When you exceed the cap it just uncharms and then breaks the AI of a random already charmed enemy.
- Break out of the futa demon's animation by pressing Q or E (not 100% sure, I just kinda mashed keys)