In Barrowport, a town of dark mysteries, the young woman said, “I want you to ruin me.”
As a professor of antiquities, you assumed your new position would involve investigating strange artifacts and stories of monsters. You didn’t expect that young Theresa Radcliffe would know your forbidden secret or that she would beg you to lead her down a path of depravity.
- Extract and run RuinMe.exe, RuinMe.sh, or the Ruin Me app
- UPDATING ON DESKTOP:
- Unzip into a new directory; do not overwrite. Your saves should be automatically preserved.
- For PC, Linux, and Mac: Unzip the download and run RuinMe.exe, RuinMe.sh, or the Ruin Me app.
- In-game, press "v" to activate built-in text-to-speech. Press "a" to bring up more accessibility options.
- For Android, an APK file is included; you'll need to enable the installation of apps from external sources in your settings.
- A new minor ruination, "Rescue a Welcoming Couple", letting you help a couple become comfortable with nonmonogamy. These scenes have consensual cuckqueaning (a wife getting off on her husband fucking other people). It's available in the cellar of the Reform Institute in Act III once Theresa has informed you about the "birds". There are now five birds sequences available, but only three are required to progress the main story.
- A new menu for Byron in the style of the one used in Theresa's chambers.
- Update to "The Mica Sign" expedition so that certain short conversations don't make time pass.
- Ambiences that play in the mansion; by default, these occur once a day and won't play the first time you enter the entryway each morning. Additional ambiences unlock as the game progresses, and some depend on your sophisticated taste options.
- Additional possibilities for the photo that is sometimes slipped under your door in the morning if the "Jealousy" sophisticated text is active, based on what training Theresa has had. The chances have now increased so it should happen every five days or so.
- New backgrounds for when the Birds relate their backstories.
- Improved art for Cathy, clarifying her hair and eyes and adding shadows.
- You can now travel directly to the cellar from the main Reform Institute menu once Theresa has informed you about the "birds" in Act III.
- Theresa now retains her makeup when she takes off the Vamp of Dracula costume, at least for a bit. At some point, I want to provide more makeup customization.
- Your BDSM supplies now arrive just *before* you use them, not after.
- A main volume slider in the preferences, plus clearer labels on the existing volume sliders.
- The option to pick whether Theresa will offer play and what scene she will offer, if Control Randomness is on in the cheat menu.
- A fix for an issue that meant that accepting Theresa's spontaneous offer for play would send you to the main menu afterward.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 95.6 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).