You’re in bed, cock in hand, anime tiddies jiggling in your dreams. Suddenly, you feel something soft press against you. You wake up and open your eyes to find Melody, sleeping next to you! What will you do?
Currently, the pre alpha version is a scenario with the player and Projekt Melody together in the player’s bedroom.
- Extract and run.
- Character Spline Movement System
- Genital Spline Movement System
- Revamped Cinematic Storytelling Pipeline
- Revamped Character Creator
- Revamped True First Person Player Character
- Full Overhaul on Animation Processing
- Fully Rebuilt Sandbox aka Sandbox V2
- Virtual Little Tokyo Full City Loading System
- Full Revamp of the Outfit System
- Procedural Head Orientation System
- Female Player Head does not receive skin tone changes (but body does)
- Silent Protagonist currently has no speech bubbles (avoid playing with this option for now)
- Popping and Hopping of the Camera between Scenes / Subchapters / while loading
- Game at times can randomly skip entire subchapters, especially exploration sections
- Some scenes in Sandbox V2 do have really shaky or blurry camera angles
- Melody at times tracks back on the movement spline
- Double Music in a section of Portal Subchapter
- A spoken line in the new subchapter has no lipsync animation
- City Lights load in late
- Save and Loading System does not retain all character information (Outfit System)
- Sandbox V2 - when playing with Melody interacting (pressing E) with her QUITS the game
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 9.21 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).