I’m creating a RPG MAKER game called Paradise Beach, using vector image draws, in which you play as a young man, who during his adolescence had training in fighting, weapons, diving and survival tactics. During this time, you have lived with your father in your grandfather’s mansion. But after the death of your father on a fishing trip, your grandfather reveals the true reason for your training, and where his fortune comes from. You do not take this news very well, and you decide to leave that life and your grandfather, earn your life honestly as a fisher, and lead a quiet life, or at least that is your intention. In this set of islands there are many things you can do, have fun and go out with girls, different part-time jobs. Did I mention that there are many beautiful girls?
I hope you enjoy this game, as much as I do making it.
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on "Game.exe" to start playing.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 1.33 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).