Out of Touch is a psychedelic melodramatic comedy about a group of childhood friends as they grow up, grow apart, and reconnect…before everything really goes off the deep end! Taking inspiration from psychedelic thrillers, Out of Touch is an extremely odd journey through several genres from teenage romance to existential horror.
After being sent away by his mother due to a terrible misunderstanding involving his closest friend, our protagonist CJ returns years later for the last two semesters of high school completely changed in both body and spirit.
Wielding a newfound power and determined to rekindle his old relationships, can CJ convince his friends he’s the same person they used to know? Can he avoid ruining absolutely everything like the doofus he is?
Read the Developer Notes before downloading it.
- Windows & Mac:
- 1. Extract and run.
- Download the main asset installers listed below.
- Run installers in any order, press Install in each and wait for installation process to finish before running next installer.
- PLEASE NOTE: You must OPEN THE APKs after installing them AND HIT THE INSTALL BUTTON INSIDE in order for them to transfer their assets to the main game. If you only install the .apk but don't open each one and run them, they will not work.
- Install the main game APK (Out_Of_Touch.apk) and run it.
- Future updates will work like this:
- An update asset installer will be released - it will install all new or updated bundles in the latest release.
- In addition last main asset installer will be updated with new content or new installer will be added if previous reaches size limit.
- Therefore if you are installing fresh or are a few updates behind, you must be sure to download and install all main asset installers that were changed (e.g. if when you downloaded game previously last installer was #4 and there are 5 main installers - download and run main installers #4 and #5).
- The main game APK updates are independent of asset updates or patreon status. Updates to main game APK will be released sometimes to fix bugs, improve UI/UX or add new features.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 8.82 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).