Howdy folks! I’ve been teasing you all about a game I’ve been working on called Orange Trainer for some time now.
Although I have shown some ingame art, I have never given you a hands-on demo to play around with. Until today!
I was asked to release a early alpha of the game so that people could try their hands at it and get an impression of what it will look like in the future.
The art assets for this game were made by Flick, Nyuunzi and Velenor. The writing and coding was done by me, Exiscoming.
We are having a lot of fun making it, so we hope you guys will enjoy this sneak peak. You are of course allowed to give your critique!
Although we have done a number of tests, you can still run into bugs or error reports. Please know that playing the game in the state it is now may be buggy and the final game may differ from the demo. Bugs can be reported to me via Private Message.
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on "game.exe" to start playing.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 155.95 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).