Genres 2D game 2DCG Anal sex Fantasy Furry Futa/trans Group sex Lesbian Loli Male protagonist Monster Girl Necrophilia Oral sex Possession Pregnancy Prostitution Tentacles Transformation Trap Turn based combat Vaginal sex
You’re stuck in a virtual world where all the enemies are sexy monster girls and you become whatever defeats you, what could possibly go wrong?
- Extract and run.
- Needs RPG Maker VX Ace.
- Reduced the frequency of Holstaurus’ “Docile Milk Mind” effect.
- Fixed the resisting succubus random event using the wrong face image.
- Fixed a missing image crash that can occur during Ending D70.
- Fixed an issue making Ratfolk Mutamanus and Sallowshank appear.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Pink Jelly from being received.
- Fixed an issue which caused the Card Duelist’s summons to appear in the Bestiary.
- It's time to delve deeper into the woods in search of someone to help PXE.
- A certain fox might know how to access the shrine’s courtyard shack.
- Someone is building something near downtown Mirane.
- Someone from the Ranch is calling out for aid.
- Added 38 Endings.
- Fixed an issue with the Racoon Bandit event softlocking the game.
- Fixed the goblin hunt using an incorrect estimation of the amount of goblins remaining.
- Slightly reduced the frequency of stuns during the Garath fight if he was previously given the potion.
- Fixed the wrong music playing when reaching the abandoned camp in the Mystic Woods.
- Jackie will now recognise when her aid is no longer needed.
- You can no longer reenter the tents when escaping the Boot Camp.
- Fully updated the PXEPedia, entries for locations and characters have been added. Brief summaries of the main story have also been introduced. Existing save files will need to reach certain points to update these entries (e.g. After a major boss fight or quest).
- Enabled Critical Hits on almost all skills.
- Removed the “Run Away” option from battles, since it was never usable.
- Removed the redundant HP Heal/MP Heal/etc part of item descriptions in the menu.
- Fixed Imitation [Blighted Stench] having a wrong icon in its description.
- Updated the Compass Needle graphic for clarity.
- Kim’s Chant [Oath of Resolve] now correctly replaces [Vow of Resolve]
- Accessing the Bestiary page for Bruna should no longer crash the game.
- Fixed Weapon Technique [Big Bang] being incorrectly listed as Tenderize when used.
- Changed a few older images that were brought to my attention as particularly unsavoury. I apologise for not properly checking such images before including them.
- Loading/Saving in this patch may take longer due to back-end changes but is necessary for future updates to work.
- Some save files may be invisibly corrupted. Triggers not being set may cause events to not function properly. The only solution is loading an earlier, uncorrupted save.
- The game can lag badly while being chased by Morgan in the Mystic Woods.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 1.57 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).