Staging in the same world as Yorna, MonGirl Conquest takes place after Yorna’s original history. Humans and monster girls learn to co-exist with each other, but everything is far from ideal. Humans start to expand and create settlements close to monster girls’ territory. This calls for a new job – monster girl hunter. You will be one of them. Catch monster girls, seduce them, and teach them that not all humans are dangerous or evil.
Features: fully animated and voiced sex scenes with monster girls, naming of your own character, dynamic exploration, and management system. Build your own Mongirl bar and reap the profits!
Expand your camp, fill it with monster girls, and mount expeditions to different islands and biomes with various girls. Find different monster girls with their own characters and have fun with them in animated and voiced sex scenes. It’s up to you how you want to approach each encounter.
- Extract and run.
- Frogomama got the first Spine 2D scene. Here’s a preview. It’s based on her blowjob scene. We decided to test out our capabilities on a familiar preset before moving on to something new. What do you think about it? Leave your feedback in the comments! There’s no need to unlock it if you already had the previous version. Just go to the gallery and check it out in-game. Of course, it’s available in the game both in seduction and home encounters.
- A fair warning – this is the first time both for me and the artist to make a full Spine 2D scene with 60 fps animation. It’s done through a custom plugin that doesn’t have any support from the official RPG Maker developers. Even if our pre-release testing didn’t find any problems, things can get weird on your own device. So, don’t be shy to contact me.
- Players who supported me know that I take player feedback seriously. Knowing a problem may not guarantee that I can fix it, but I can at least try to do so. If I don’t know about your problem – I can’t fix it. No problems? Great! Leave me a comment and share what you think about the new animation. After all, the animation ate up a lot of time and effort and both I and the artist want to know what you think.
- We started out with a rework of an existing scene for Spine 2D conversion because it was easier as a first step. Plus, now we have a base for other girls with similar scenes. The next Spine 2D scene will be a new setup. So far, we are thinking about a cowgirl pose. Well, we’ll see how it goes.
- You can check out wild cat’s blowjob scene here. Also, her other sprites like combat and dialogue ones received visual updates too.
- You can already see new the blowjob scene preview for our Mommyfly here.
- Added a new girl – lioness. You can check out her preview here. Along with her, I will add the first mini-story of the game. So, the game won’t be just random mongirl encounters in different biomes. The idea is to build small, local stories and finish them before moving on to a new one. The feline tribe will be the first to come.
- Added a seduction bar to all seduction encounters, including the tutorial. It’s a visual indicator that shows you how well you are doing. The bar starts blue and fills from the bottom to the top as you get seduction points. You seduce the girl once the bar is fully filled. No other changes to seduction encounter logic as a whole. The graphical part will be improved later.
- Added 2 sokoban-like puzzles to the new zone as a trial from the feline tribe. One of them is easier and mandatory, the other one is a bit harder but optional. Guess I should add solutions for both of them to my YouTube channel after the release, so players who have trouble with these will have a solution.
- Added an item that gives you an extra turn before a girl runs away during seduction encounters. This should make finding their weak spots easier. You can get this item from a monster girl vendor in your bar once you’ll make the corresponding upgrade from the quartermaster Quentin.
- Added more mongirl characters to the bar if you pick them to work there. Not all of them are available with visual characters, though. No changes to the amount of money they make.
- Fixed a small bump up in combat plates’ positioning during active skills.
- Fixed a problem that in specific circumstances shown H scenes behind a black pre-load screen.
- Added a more detailed food description to some items to list how much HP they heal out of combat.
- Fixed a bug that gave more seduction points for some cases when initially planned. No changes to the difficulty threshold for seduction encounters.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the young butterfly’s scene to count up for total gallery completion even if the scene was unlocked.
- Fixed “Have fun” skill. Now it no longer counts as an attack skill and doesn’t show the damage result of 0. Somehow it ducked under the radar when I did the first pass for this type of fixes.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 362.0 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).