You step into the shoes of a young man who just got rejected from an art school. He could have taken a darker path (yeah we all know that), but fate decides to throw him a curveball—a farm! He has neither the desire nor the profile for farming, but he’s… “persuaded” to give it a shot.
Lust’N’Farm takes place in an alternate world, inspired by our own but filled with its own delightful peculiarities. Like the vegebubbles—quite powerful aphrodisiac vegetables. Join our protagonist as he dives into the world of farming, cultivating these unusual plants and discovering the secrets they hold.
Stay tuned for updates and get ready to embark on a tantalizing journey through Lust’N’Farm!
- Unzip the file and simply launch the game.
- Save files will appear directly in the game folder (not somewhere on your PC). For future updates, unzip the new game directly into the old one and replace the files (saves should generally be compatible... feel free to create backups).
- Ability to replay Nora's scene
- Fixed a bug that was preventing Tracy's storyline from progressing
- Fixed a bug that was preventing the sale of items other than zynkables to Irina
- Adjusted the font in certain scenes
- Fixed a display issue with the video that MC shows to Hilda in Tracy's storyline (dom)
- Attempted to clean up the code when clicking on 'New Game,' hoping it resolves the bug for those who couldn't do it
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 1.20 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Walkthrough and Guide
If you wish to keep your saves from versions prior to 1.05, it's important to create a new folder to unzip the game in version 1.05, then copy the saves (which are located in the same folder as Game.exe in previous versions and have the names "SaveGame_X.vndata" and "SaveGame_X_Header.nvdata," as well as the settings.vndata file) and paste them into the new directory (the same one containing Game.exe, it doesn't change). Please note: if you have saved games in the 5th tab, these saves will be overwritten by autosaves! To keep them, you must rename these files (which are named "SaveGame_32" to "SaveGame_39") with a number lower than 32 !
Please note that if you import saves from before version 1.05, the save images may appear glitched in
the load menu, but they still work! You can simply overwrite them to restore their normal size.