You are sent to work at a traditional japanese hot spring inn, as you were kicked out because of getting into too much trouble. You will meet and develop relationships with the married owner, the long staying residents, and the regulars that come and go, while working and improving the inn. I’m trying to mimic the feel of old eroges and dating sims, with the added touch of modern degeneracy.
- Extract and run.
- Two events triggering when having the exact same requisites (Ume3 and Aya3). Now only triggers one.
- Events triggering before they should if on task (Aya3 triggering before Chiharu3).
- Characters not staying in the ryokan won't be affected by the ryokan stats either. Mood for non guest characters will reset, just in case.
- Made a timer when events start so another one doesn't try to start so no overlapping happens. Temporal solution, but should stop a bunch of grey screen.
- If you try to load from an autosave in the middle of an event, it won't load correctly.
- Reduced the mood change affected by ryokan stats
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 109.0 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).