Long Live The Princess
You live a simple life in a small fantasy town. You possess few talents except that of Truthsaying, the ability to magically tell if someone is lying.
One day news arrives that the King is dead of old age and that his daughter, Princess Selena, is coming to your town for her coronation. When a person close to you gets murdered soon after, and you learn that you are the only person who can save the world from an unspecified calamity, things get rather heated.
Serving under a powerful sorceress, you are taught the ability to manipulate people’s minds. With this knowledge in hand and a potty-mouthed pixie in tow, you are told to prepare for the arrival of the Princess so that you can seduce her and save the world (the details of this elude you). Until then, however, you must practice. How appealing, then, that this practice means using your magic to seduce as many of the town’s girls as possible.
Life is about to become… satisfying.
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on "LongLiveThePrincess.exe" to start playing.
- Added a fan-made Brazilian Portuguese translation accessible through the Preferences menu. I cannot vouch for the quality or stability of this mode, and you might find English text still remains in isolated cases. Translation courtesy of zerodead.
- If you skip Erato's training in NG+ as described in the 1.0.0 changelog, the to-do list should no longer tell you to talk to Erato about the Contraceptive spell. This does not fix saves where this bug is already present, but the message can be safely ignored.
- Added an extra failsafe for the extremely rare cases of stuck map tooltips, cleaning up at the end of each action. This is a case of Ren'py itself messing things up, and my fix might not actually solve anything.
- Added a failsafe for the achievement popup, closing any that still remain at the end of the day. Again, this might not actually solve the bug, which appears to originate deeper within Ren'py.
- Fixed a progression issue in Nell's advanced training in NG+ that allowed you to invite the noblewoman too early.
- Closed a temporal wormhole in the church that could cause hallucinations of nighttime after searching the place during the day.
- Getting the benefits of donating to Sister Agnes should no longer unexpectedly award you the Blue Balls achievement as well.
- Tweaked a few lines of dialogue to fix consistency.
- Minor gameplay tweaks.
- Minor grammar and spelling fixes.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 1.30 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Long Live The Princess - Finished - v.1.0.1 Links And Mirrors
Long Live The Princess's latest build v.1.0.1 is available in Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android platforms and currently Finished. We last updated this game in May 3, 2023.
Walkthrough and Guide
Step By Step Walkthrough