Kalyskah is an Adult Action-Adventure Role-Playing Game where you control Kalyskah Karnstein, a noble lady of a long-dead vampire family who wakes up after thousands of years of slumber. What awaits upon her awakening is a world that has changed for the worse. It is up to you, the player, to help our heroine (or anti-heroine, if that is your choice) fight back the chaos and confusion of her lost of time and find out what happened to the world in the years that have passed. The game features an immersive combat system with RPG Elements, an open world where you can find quests with multiple endings and occasional interactive sex scenes for those who play their cards right.
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on Kalyskah_RPG.exe to start playing.
- Fixed ID on Kalyskah's boots so it can be properly stored. I mean the Karnstein Legion boots, although the item is not available on the game yet.
- Slight improvement in the animation blending when kalyskah rises from her coffin;
- Footstep sounds should work properly depending on the surface you're walking on in the landscape;
- Reduced the sound of armour rattling;
- Removed wolves and bears to give room to animals more fitting of the new environment;
- Improved the animal spawn in the world to make the place more crowded;
- The Island's biome was Completely remade.
- New Enemy: Raptor
- Readded an old enemy: The same hounds that you could find on the sewers in the legacy version are now in the prologue world but without wounds in their skin.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 15.20 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).