In this visual novel, you visit a café and find a young barista named (Phil)Hazel.
The two of you hit it off and the choice is up to you.
What kind of coffee do you like?
Do you want an espresso?
Something sweet, like a frappe?
Or do you want to try the special: A Hazelnut Latte?
- Extract and run.
- Remade all of Hazel's and Jeze's sprites. Now they are all drawn by Kokman with a consistent style.
- Each sprite has two poses, five expressions, and multiple stages of undress.
- Hazel has 2 outfits while Jeze has 1.
- Made a sprite for the restaurant owner.
- Remade the exterior of Noto's.
- Made it so that if the player does not put in a name it defaults to Isaac. (This has no significance other than I am reading Foundation by Isaac Asimov.)
- Added more dialogue and interactions in Act 1 (now that Hazel has a sprite with him in different stages of being dressed)
- There is a keypad in Act 1!
- Added new lines during the date in Act 2.
- New location Hotel Room with a Day/Night variant.
- A ton of behind-the-scenes restructuring and organizing.
- Added over 40 CGs, most of them lewd, for when you take Hazel back to your hotel room.
- Choices have been changed and the font for dialogue has changed, along with dialogue now typing out instead of appearing at once.
- A small tutorial to let players know about the interactable scenes.
- Added a gallery for unlockable illustrations and to replay scenes! Note: This is in its first iteration and thus does not have cool things like a hint system.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 420.0 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).