Release 3m3 will include 13 redone scenes consisting of 71 redone images and 54 pages. But it will also include 11 completely new scenes consisting of 39 new images and 86 pages.
3m3 features the return of Fiona, everyone's favorite enchanter! Fiona is a crafter and seller of magic items. But whatever you do, don’t caller her a mage or you’ll face her wrath.
Fans of version 2 will remember the She Shanty Resort, which 2 of your women can now visit with you (more to come in future updates). This quest line has been fully reimagined and we think you'll enjoy it!
3m3 also has an all new quest line and town! During this quest you can curry the favor of Sulla and the Lady of Eleen. We think people will really enjoy this questline, especially fans of Angelica as this will really let her shine.
Also, as always, with the 3m3 release we will be releasing 3m2 to everyone!
As always, we want to thank everyone for their continued support and feedback. We hope to deliver a quality product that all our fans can enjoy!
Finally, we made a lot of minor changes this release so here is full list of the changelog:
* Added a small scene involving Terra and Donna buying new clothes. This scene is a prerequisite for most of c3m3 content, and is part of the main quest. So we advise starting 3m3 by talking with Donna in the Castra!
* Added Gregory's First quest : the Orc refuge!
* Added a new Challenge in the Orc refuge.
* Added Gregory's Second quest : Meet the Lady Fiona!
* Added a new Challenge in the emerald swamp.
* Added a new Talk scene with Phoebe.
* Once you've seen this new scene, you can start Phoebe's first Archaeology quest, that will bring you to Neothan's tower!
* Added a new Challenge to Neothan's tower. Get ready for the worst!
* Added two all new Scenes for Donna in Skye's resort (Light and Dark).
* Added Samantha's two scenes in Skye's resort (Light and Dark).
* Added two version of a Talk Scene with Terra in her new clothes (D/F)
* Added an all new type of quest : an exploration/detective game where
you must find an objective in a new town! To trigger it you must have seen the clothes change scene with Donna, and finished the two quests of Vercin, and the two requests of Sulla. Starts in Eleen's inn.
*Added a challenge in this new quest.
*We are now using the 1.7.0 version of RPG Maker MZ (instead of 1.1.1). You might notice some minor performance/graphics improvements, and maybe a better compatibility with the non-officially-supported builds (Macos/Android) due to the updated version of nw, PIXI etc...
* The "bag search" state of Angelica's herb bag was removing itself automatically - making the skill and the herb bag useless.
* Poison and regeneration effects in chapter 2 (before we implemented our advanced HoT/DoT system) could have weird numbers (non-integers). We fixed it.
* Fixed Sarah's TP gain formula when she hits enemies. Should be much more
efficient on high HP enemies.
* Slightly improved Sarah's Mutilate skill (more power).
* Fixed Angelica's lesser poultice (it was not displayed)
* Fixed Angelica's Counterpoison - note that it now grants 75% chance to resist the poison state (some enemies can still have a very high chance to inflict it, for example an enemy with 400% chance to inflict it will bypass this effect). Then, so the skill is not useless, it will also grant 15% resistance for all poison damage (direct or over time).
* Fixed some rare camera issues (the camera stopped following you near the borders of the map, in some not-so-rare cases) Please tell us if you think some map would be better with this camera unlocking feature (or without it).
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 442.1 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).