Dear friends, the day has come! It is with great pleasure that I present you a demo of my new project. Some may consider it to be a remake of my very first game – “Bright Future”, that many of you liked. The new game is called “Bright Past” and is also based on the concept of an open-world sandbox with a main storyline. However, this time we are doing it on a completely different level! In the current version you can meet the main characters, learn about their background and game setting in general.
As you can see in the screenshot, the game will take place in the modern world. The main character will be a girl. The genre of the project can be described as a sandbox with elements of the quest an RPG.
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on "Bright_Past.exe" to start playing.
- Continuation of the main quest, or rather, the beginning of the last quest. You will chat with Alice and will be able to spend time with Bonnie (if you have already “talked” to her on the beach before).
- New Halloween event. For the first time I decided to address this holiday in my game. You will need to collect secrets scattered throughout the city at night. You will get some hot character pictures as a gift.
- The Red Quarter has been redesigned. There will be more NPCs there, and the quarter itself has become larger. On your first visit, you can walk around and take a closer look at everything.
- A new hot service in the Red Quarter that Alex can use
- 2 new achievements
- New holiday main menu
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 4.50 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).