You are an adventurer trying to adapt to a world newly at peace when a strange sickness appeared in your home town.
The Blissful Sleep makes each contaminated unable to fully wake up. It is not a huge danger for the sick, but you decide to go back home when you hear your sister caught it.
Soon after, you’ll discover what is the real nature of the Blissful Sleep as you explore the world of dreams and try to not get kicked out by its inhabitants.
- Extract and run.
- Hilda : Friendship 4-5, Love 1-2 and Lust 1-2
- Faster character movement : Previously, the game needed to finish each character moving on screen before getting to the next dialogue or movement, that has changed, removing useless waiting time. That might have added some bugs in previous scenes, but you can just click Ignore and it shouldn't cause problem (don't forget to send then to me, too =D)
- Character events : They used to start as soon as you talked to a character, they are now triggered when choosing to spend time with them. A small icon shows if an even is available or not. Will add a better indicator later.
- 6th ability slot : The 6th ability slot is now unlocked at friendship 5, instead of 7. Level 7 and 9 will have other bonuses.
- "Edging" (Empty shop card) : It was supposed to be an easy way to unlock cards, but was too useful on its own. It can now only be used once per battle.
- "Chaotic Magic" (Pixie) : Now returns a 1 in addition
- "Just a Sip" and "One More Drink" (Drunk) : Self-inflicted damage now ignore all offensive buff effects
- Pheromones is now reduced by defensive effects
- I sneakily halved the requirement to trigger a friendship even, but not by how much it reduced your friendship points... so less grind now, yay
- The Waitress should now go back to her place instead of staying in the middle of the screen after her event
- Tired now reduces at the end of turn, you don't rest immediately after getting it
- Having too much Insensitive won't heal you anymore and disappears after getting to 1 as intended
- "Whoring" shows the correct effects in dialogue
- Love correctly increases max arousal, rather than just saying it does
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 130.0 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).