Between Humanity takes you on a journey into a potential future that borders on dystopia. Set just five years ahead, you, as the protagonist, were just an ordinary student until one day you find yourself waking up in a hospital room.
All memories of why you ended up there are blurred in the depths of your mind. But as soon as you try to go back to your daily life, you realize that something is fundamentally different. You are invited to live in your best friend’s house, where you will also be sharing the space with her mother and sister, each of whom has their own set of problems and daily struggles. What could possibly go wrong with that?
With every decision you make, you not only change your own life but also that of your friends and loved ones. It’s in your hands which game you want to play.
- Extract and run.
- Fixed an error screen when getting a new phone background
- Some hours later also in the compressed apk version!
- 10 new Images
- 1 new Animation
- Added: Extra content for Amber and an option to disable the lesbian content
- Added: Expanded the save game compatibility system to ensure that versions are correctly tracked
- Added: Tracking of clickables throughout multiple playthroughs
- Added: Additional info in the tutorial about clickables
- Added: Tooltips for most settings in the options / preference menu
- Fixed: Recreated the "arrival" scene, right after leaving the train and also some school images
- Fixed: Should work with every mod/patch now
- Fixed: Calendar now shows current month on opening
- Fixed: Bugs, typos, transitions
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 777.08 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).