You live in a world of magic and war, where many factions with different races, religions, politics etc, exist. You will take the role of a student of magic, you will learn spells, history etc… Will you use your skills for the sake of good? Maybe you’ll let evil seduce you? Or you just don’t care with such things?
You need to use a save game from when MC is dreaming with Ayna and Bredita (If you didn’t do it on v0.2.6N)
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on "Ataegina.exe" to start playing.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 7.58 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Walkthrough and Guide
Act I: Completed; Act II: v0.7.1 (8-02-2022)
Here ya go. I just used The Team's mod as the base.
- I color-code answers kind of based on how The Team used their color formatting. While "green" is typically used as a positive indicator and "red" for negative, I suggest you focus more on the words than the colors.
- I don't intend on removing the colors because they show users exactly when the mod is "in play" so to speak.
- I made it so you can see multiple scenes in one playthrough. This was done to prevent users from having to constantly save/load. The way I do it isn't the neatest, but it gets the job done.
- I picked up from where The Team left off (v0.4.7). Anything that they had in the mod prior to v0.4.8 was left in and unchanged apart from their gallery mod.
Walkthrough for Act II has been updated.