Another Truth Neo is revamped version of the HTML game with the same name
A regular guy, a newbie at a private eye gets a free smartwatch but that proves to be more than what he bargained for. Play the story of man who navigates solving a multitude of cases, whilst juggling the mess his life has become with his newly acquired watch. Is there a grand scheme behind all this or are you just a random test subject for a pharmaceutical company that ran out of all luck points? You’ll find out as time progresses.
- Extract and run.
- Prologue Scene Selection: Addressed a visual bug during the prologue in the hotel scene. Previously, selecting the doors resulted in displaying two overlapping pictures (one on the wall and the other underneath). This has now been rectified to present the intended visual.
- Narrative Consistency in "Diamond Deception": Fixed a storyline inconsistency. If the MC chooses not to engage in the intimate scene during the prologue and instead shows the videos to Zara, he will no longer be referenced as being locked in chastity in the "Diamond Deception" chapter. This ensures the continuity of choices made by players, reflecting them accurately in the storyline.
- AI Hint System in "Diamond Deception" Chapter: To enhance gameplay and assist players, an AI hint system has been integrated into the hallway scene of the "Diamond Deception" chapter.
- Pressing the AI button now provides hints on objects or areas still requiring examination. This feature intends to refine the gameplay experience and diminish potential stagnation at specific junctures.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 484.11 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).