This character is based on a certain robot from a certain video game. It is kind of obvious, yes?
Here some basics of the game;
The game is gonna be an RPG with an original story, where you take control of A.I.D.A., an android/robutt built up by an escaped scientist from a mean group of tech-hoarding crazies. He ran away from this group, because they couldn’t understand his fascination for robots, giving them tits and whatnot. This mean group captures the scientist, but a freak radioactive thunderstorm in the area wakes A.I.D.A. up, powering up her battery. Here starts her adventure in the wild, radioactive wasteland, filled with dangers unimaginable. It’s the year 2295 and the world is still recovering from the nuclear war, over 200 years ago. What can a single android do in this god-forsaken world? Let’s find out!
- Extract and run.
- OLD SAVES: Go to Aida's Memory Room and interract with the robot next to the red button to enable the lewd battle scenes for Aida. + if you are level 15 or over use the other robot to learn your missing skills.
- Upperside Restaurant & Club Hugh Jazz + VIP Area
- Aida VIP Treatment, animated (Personality module v1. Upperside - Entertainment District)
- Jenni's Experiment Log 1, animated (Upperside - Entertainment District)
- Roxanne Tentacle, animated (Tentacle enemies)
- One Man's Treasure (Armageddon City) Find 4 saucy photographs in the city!
- One Man's Treasure (Raider City - Banditown) Find 3 saucy pics!
- One Man's Treasure (Mean City) Find 3 soossy pikturas!
- More detailed battle aftermath info (experience gained, loot, level up, skills learned)
- You can change your equipment during battle now!
- Enemies have levels and their levels fluctuate (Still in the testing phase, let me know if enemies are too overpowered or too weak)
- Aida learns a new passive called Memory Slot 1 - Weak Spots Passive at level 15
- Aida learns a new passive called Memory Slot 2 - Anticipate Passive at level 20
- New Game Over screen with new artwork
- ittybitty things
- You can actually enter Valentina's compound (if you rescued her+completed Firefight in Mean City)
- Fixed the H-Dee version of the Aida Handy Jay scene.
- Fixed: some enemies were blocking the player after using escape.
- Plugged some holes
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 377.2 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
A.I.D.A - Ongoing - v.0.201 Links And Mirrors
A.I.D.A's latest build v.0.201 is available in Windows, Android platforms and currently Ongoing. We last updated this game in March 12, 2023.